Monday, May 21

OOTD: Vacation!

Hello everyone!
We drove to Kenora on Wednesday for my Best Friends wedding (which was Saturday) & had an amazing time! Curtis & I got to spend a lot of time together, I had an amazing time with Lyndsey (the bride) & the other bridesmaids! The visit wasn't long enough :( We came home to a whole lot of forest fires surrounding the area, one being in the Heart of our town. My Dad, brother, & Uncle were out there into the wee hours of the morning, helping fight the beast. I am so proud of them & so thankful for all of the men & women who were out there, risking their lives to keep ours safe.

The wedding was SO much fun. The bride looked absolutely amazing! Congratulations, Lyndsey & Christian!

While we were gone, I took a couple pictures of my OOTD(s). It's been a little while, & I had fun with my "vacation" wardrobe. So, here they are!
Sorry the photo's aren't of the best quality ;)

I wore this to go shopping in Winnipeg.
Everything is from Suzy Shier =)





































What I wore for the Bachelorette party!
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

I wore this out to run some errands.
Shirt: Suzy Shier
Shorts: Stitches
Sandals: Spring







































I wore this to the wedding rehearsal.
Shrug: Walmar
Dress & belt: Eclipse
Shoes: Payless

A picture of us girls at the wedding reception :)


I hope everyone had an amazing long weekend!!!

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment