Saturday, May 12

OOTD + New "Leather" Jacket!

Ok, so i'm REALLY excited about a jacket I bought from work the other day. I don't know why i'm so excited about this jacket ... I was never really into the whole leather jacket look. I thought for the longest time that they looked ridiculous on me. Until I tried this one on & I fell in love with it! It was chilly yesterday morning, & I was taking the bus (I didn't want to wear my new maxi dress on the bus) so I threw on some jeans & sported my new jacket on my way to work. Loved it!


I then changed into my outfit for the day; a maxi dress that I bought (also) from my store. I'm definitely digging the maxi dresses this year!!!


Not the greatest photo, but whatever =-P I had to put my glasses on because I couldn't see out of my contacts. It was super weird.

I spent all afternoon outside, two hours of which showing Korah how to ride her bike. She's got it down pat & i'm SO proud of her =-) She kept saying "this is awesome!" Haha, it was adorable. Hopefully I got a little (more) colour being outside today, with my best friends wedding coming up NEXT WEEKEND (jumps around in excitement) I want to look not so pale =-P

What a beautiful day it turned out to be (considering it was suppose to rain!) We're bbq'in steak & celebrating my Father-in-law's Birthday =-)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

XO Doll

2 comments:

  1. I have the same maxi dress. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think anyone would be excited if they had a gorgeous jacket like yours. And yes, it is a fitting and fashionable outfit for chilly weather. You can be stylish and warm at the same time – that is hitting two birds with one stone! [Joel Salmon]

    ReplyDelete