Monday, March 21

ShamROCK the House!

Wow, what a weekend! The kids spent the weekend with their Grandpapa and Tante, which gave Mommy and Daddy a night to ourselves. We went out for supper and it was fun having a little 'date night'. As always, I took pictures of my 'date night' look :)


My makeup for the night :)
 Outfit of the day: I rocked the VV finds! I sported my little cardi with my jeans. I wore a black tank top, red belt, white pointy toed heels, the perfect casual date night outfit!


Saturday night we sham-ROCKED the house! Michelle and I got ready and then headed to a friends house before we went to a stag and doe. Did we ever have a good time! We danced and danced and danced. Then we headed to the club to dance some more. When we got back to our place, my husband still had a bunch of people over (they were playing poker) so the party carried on late into the morning. It's definitely not something we do often, but it was a good time (until Sunday afternoon rolled around, haha.)

The stag and doe was St.Patty's Day themed :)
Makeup:


I did the same look as I did on St.Patty's Day, only I added gold glitter on the upper lashline and used green eyeliner! I thought it turned out great!

Outfit of the night: I wore a lime green dress that I bought at Forever 21 the last time we were in Toronto. I've never worn it, and since it was green it worked perfect for the St.Patty's Day theme! :) Not bad for under $30! I wore one of my favorite pairs of shoes (gold and glittery!)


All in all, it was a great weekend! I still need to catch up on some sleep though :P

Ooh, I forgot to mention the coats we bought for Korah and Leighton on Friday evening! They are the cutest thing(s) ever! Everyone who knows me knows I love leopard print. Alas, leopard print rain/spring coats for the girls!!!

The coats! We got pink splash pants to go with them. The store (Please Mum) was 50% off so we got a great deal on them! On our entire purchase, we saved almost $100! Not too shabby if I do say so myself!











XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment