Thursday, March 17

Mardi Gras Contest!

I did my first look/entry on Saturday night while my husband was playing poker online. I had absolutely NO clue what I was doing! I just thought "lots of fun colours and shapes!" So, here is my first entry for the Mardi Gras theme.

I know, a little ... strange. But I had fun while doing it. For my second entry (if I get the time to do it) I want to just do a mask. Maybe pick up some jewel like stickers to put on ma'face. I am thinking pink and purple or something along the lines of. I want something very feminine. Hopefully I get the chance for my second entry.

Here's a closer photo of the look.
I look a little scary, haha. Might I add that it was a nightmare washing this off of my face? Yeah, it was. Haha.

I was going to wait and post this after I did look number two, but I truly don't know if i'll have time to do a second look. Some of the looks entered in the contest are AMAZING. Ah well, I had fun with it! :)

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment