Wednesday, March 23

All That Glitters!

Sparkle sparkle!

I put my glitter pigments to use today and created a pretty purple glittery look! I used eyelash glue for the glitter to stick. I'll be honest, because of the eyelash glue my eyelids feel weird. Hopefully i'll figure out an alternative!


This look would be great for a night out dancing (also for New Years!) I'm excited to work with the other colours and make more glitter-ific looks (haha, i'm so lame!)

For this look I used purple (27) all over my lid and slightly blended up. I used this same colour to line under my eye. I then blended navy blue (29) into the crease. I also carried the blue under my eye, starting from the outer corner and blending inwards. I then used a silver (82) on the inner corners. For my highlight shade I used a light yellow (2). I used a smokey gray eyeliner on both upper and lower lashlines. I used Cover Girl's Lashblast Fusion and Maybelline's the Falsies for mascara. I dabbed eyelash glue all over my lid with my finger tip (one lid at a time) and applied the glitter with a small paint brush (I don't want to get my makeup brushes full of glitter!) I used a tiny bit of Lise Watier's purple glitter liner on the outer lower corner of my eyes and also lined my upper lashline with it (to add a little more sparkle! :P)
For the rest of my face I used my Jordana Sunlit Bronze blush and my La Senza clear/glitter lipgloss.

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment