Friday, February 24

NAKED & OOTD!

My best friend Michelle surprised me the other night. She bought me the Naked palette by Urban Decay! I've been wanting the (first) palette for MONTHS now. I was SO excited, I almost cried, haha.
Michelle, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I've really been enjoying it thus far. I can't wait to do a few tutorials using it (along with a "new room" & "revamped makeup vanity" tour).








It came with the Primer Potion (which I LOVE) & an eyeshadow brush :)





OOTD: Black-White-Chain.




Top: Katie (a super cool one-size-fits-all store in Toronto!)
Leggings/necklace/bracelet: Suzy Shier
Blue bangles: Ardene
Boots: Walmart




































Well, this Mama is exhausted (after only getting 4 hours of sleep last night). Working tomorrow & then it's a NIGHT OUT for my best & I! I cannot wait to get all dolled up & go out DANCING :-D
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment