Sunday, July 3

Mermaid Inspired Look featuring GOSH!

Hello lovies!

I finally got around to doing a tutorial last night. The kids were at Grandpapa's, which gave Mommy a little "me" time. I decided to work with a trio that I bought a couple of years ago - I never really used it because I didn't know how (hehe). The colours really reminded me of a mermaid for some reason, so that's why I call this my Mermaid inspired look :) I decided to try talking throughout my entire video instead of using music. You guys will have to let me know what you think!

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edSxPp-wRes


It's too bad it doesn't show up as well in photos as it does in person :( The lime green looks yellow & you can barely even see the turqouise. I did this look for work today & it definitely looks better in person :)

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment