Wednesday, February 29

OOTD for Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday!

(I started this post Monday night, haha).

I filmed a new vanity/bedroom tour on Monday night, but i'm having issues with my editing program (issues as in... it won't open for me for some reason). I have no idea what the problem is :( As soon as I figure it out, there will be a new video on it's way. For now though, just my OOTD for the past three days :)

OOTD [Monday]:

Top: Eclipse
Skirt/bracelets: Suzy Shier
Tights: Ardene
Boots: Walmart


























OOTD [Tuesday]:

Vest/top/leggings/boots: Suzy Shier!
































OOTD [Wednesday]:


I apologize that it's a really bad quality/clarity photo.

Top/skirt/tights/shoes/bracelets: Suzy Shier :P































Happy Hump day everybody!

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment