Friday, February 10

OOTD: Beige & Black!

Happy Friday everybody!

My feet frikkin' hurt today! Just wanted to get that out there (haha). Today I actually borrowed a sweater from my Mama (she bought it on Sunday & hasn't worn it yet :P). When she came shopping last weekend I had her try it on & said if she bought it I would definitely be borrowing it (we share clothes sometimes!) so I wore it today :) It's SO comfortable. I almost want to buy one of my own, haha.

:: Everything i'm wearing is from (wait for it...) Suzy Shier! Haha




















It's Winter Carnival this weekend so tomorrow the kids & I (and MaTante) will be in the parade :) We sit in the firetruck with my Dad (Papa) & my Mom is dressing silly & handing out candy. Hopefully i'll get some pictures ;)

Until next time!

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment