Sunday, January 29

OOTD (Saturday & Sunday!)

I completely forgot to take a picture of my OOTD on Friday (booooo, I really liked what I was wearing. Haha).  I know Saturday's outfit probably isn't what people want to see, but I figured I would throw it in anyway! :P

Saturday's OOTD: Girls Night IN

Hoodie: Campus Crew
Pink t-shirt: Giant Tiger
Yoga pants: Walmart



It was a comfy night of movies, talking, & wine with two of my best girlfriends :)






Sunday's OOTD: Warm n' fuzzy.
Sweater: Suzy Shier
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Boots: Suzy Shier
Necklace: Shoppers Drug Mart

 


My first week as the Assistant Manager at Suzy Shier went really well. I am so happy with my decision to take the position! I love the environment, the staff is amazing! I look forward to going to work every day :)

I hope everybody had an awesome weekend!

A BIG HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY GOES OUT TO MY MAMA! WE LOVE YOU <3
<-- the cake I made my Mama for her Birthday :)

XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment