Saturday, May 28

Mango Tango!

Hello lovely ladies (and gents?) He he he.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far. It's a very gloomy day this Saturday morning. I definitely could have stayed in bed ... our youngest thought it was time to get up, though. :)

The look for this tutorial was inspired by my nailpolish colour. I bought a pretty mango/orange colour the other day (on sale!) at Walmart. The colour is by Revlon & the colour name is "Mad About Mango". Like I mentioned at the beginning of my tutorial, the colour dries scented, which is kind of neat! Fruity smelling nails? I guess so! :) This look was super fun to create & i'm happy with the way it turned out. It's fun, vibrant, summery, and a little on the bold side! Let your MANGO TANGO!

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=911L0C5yJtw


XO Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment